Sunday 16 June 2013

Saturday, 15th June 2013

It is the second day of holiday. I had an extra class at 9 but literally I woke up at 6 cause my parents have work at 8. So, when I arrived at school, I saw one of my classmate 'Nuraini' sat on the bench in front of our classroom. I said "Hi, Nurai" then we talked about something else other than "when-we-woke-up? and when-did-you-arrived-here?" pfft! So yeah after a few minutes, I asked her does she want to go to so called "small market" besides our school? then she said "sure, I wanna buy top up(credit) too." Well, we crossed the roads, traffic lights and cars. It's quite scary though. We bought some foods and drinks for our breakfast and top up! Its her treat O.O Thanks Nurai.

We went back to school and we waited in the classroom for the rest of them to come. While waiting for them, sudden light bulp comes into my mind. I text in the group and I said "guys, sir is here already! He said can you guys make it early cause he have something to do later and he want to start early if you can?" then they were like "OMG REALLY? SIR ANI EHHHHH!" XD sure its fun to see their reactions. All of them were like in a rush? ahahaha actually I prank them! there's no sir here.

After 10 minutes waiting inside my classroom. Both of us went outside to see the environment but a security stopped us. He asked us "What are we doing here? Do we have an extra class? What time? Who's the teacher? Where is the rest? Only both of you?" GOD! So many questions?! We answered all the questions and we said our teacher is 'Sir Shouef' and he was like "aik? he was here already, that's his car!" while pointing at my sir's cars. Then both of us looked at each other and paralyzed for a moment. Then we saw our sir was coming towards us and he said "where's the rest? tell them to come early if they can" indeed my prank was coming true? ahahaha

Bla bla bla our extra class ended at 10.30. After that some of us were going to Time Square.Why? cause its holiday and its hang out time. We changed our clothes of course and we don't want to hang out wearing school uniform aren't we? Its embarrassing. Really. Well, to tell you the truth its looked like we were trying to escaped from school. Naaaaaaaaaah its not our thing to do that kind of dirty jobs! We're a goooooooooood girlssssss XD

We arrived at Time Square at 11 and we don't know what to do since not many stores opened at that moment so we went to food court to have our branch and again my friend's treat. I don't know why they like to treat me but alhamdulillah thank you. Then we went around the building while waiting for the others to come. We even bought something convenient for us then we went straight to bowling cause that was our planned. BUT! when we were about to pay for the bowling, they said that the bowling was closed due to have a private birthday party. No luck. We're sad. We're blanked. We're doomed. So, we though that maybe we should go watch movie instead? While on our way to go to the cinema, one of my old friends approached me. Its been 2 years that we haven't met. I missed them. We took a picture together. YEAY!

We bought tickets for the movies. Guess what? Its "Lari" T.T we don't have any choice cause the rest movies was full and we're too late. haiyah...

But in the end I really really enjoyed and I do had fun! THANKS!


Me w Zera



This when I met with my old friends. One on my left side, the blue one name's Adibah. The other one name's Zera.


Amal, Me, Mezah, Syifaa and Dina





Waiting at the cinema



Me w adibah



Me w Nisah



W Zqah





Santaaaaaaaaai, while waiting for the rest







Karaoke 



Pasta Mania




No comments:

Post a Comment