Saturday 1 June 2013

Lots of things I wanna share xp

Lets see when was my last post is? well its on 14th may... today is 1st of June, iits been half of the month I haven't update my blog. Currently its 11.11pm

On 8th of May (Wednesday) 
All my classmates celebrated me and Lim Wan Yi's birthday at our classroom. Since it was a surprised birthday party? so of course all of them planned this without us. For them it was a success but not for me. I was knew from the beginning that they were going to celebrated our birthday but not to disappoint them I had to acted and pretend like I didn't know they were doing that but Thanks anw :*

21st of May
Farah Fatinah's birthday. Her bestfriends celebrated her birthday by doing a small surprised cake at first then the real cake. She was crying. ahahahah it was fun though!

28th of May
The 2nd assessment results was out. I've got number 13. Well, it doesnt matter to me. I dont need number to be the top one I just need the credit. I dont get it why people still want comparing the results with another? I just find it weird? isnt it? So far as I seen im getting improve. Glad to see that kind of improvement. Just need a lot of push up to really get what I want. Alhamdulillah.

30th of May
"Siapa cakap hidup dalam dunia ni senang? Setiap manusia akan menghadapi masalah yang memang akan membuat hidup kita merana. Masalah akan selalu datang pada kita tak kira tempat dan masa kerana ianya adalah ujian daripada Allah S.W.T. Kita diuji sama ada kita akan mengatasinya dengan penuh kesabaran atau sebaliknya? atau pun kita akan lari daripada semua masalah ni? dan juga adakah kita ingat kepada allah pabila semua benda ni berlaku? walau bagaimana cara sekali pun kita tak boleh lari dari masalah, karana ianya menunjukkan yang kita itu sangat lemah dan kalau kita nak lari pun macam mana nak memperbetulkan keadaan dan menyelesaikannya?" I said that to my old besties.

31st of May
Holiday for three days due to Sambutan ABDB. yeayer.

1st of June
Hari gawai. ahahahaha and yeah the whole day im going out with my family. SHOPPING TIME AND JALAN! XDDDDD HAAAAAAPPPPY TIMEZZZZ

annnd the bad things is I havent touch any of my homeworks.... XD >.<








No comments:

Post a Comment