Friday 3 January 2014

I cant sleep. Ive been like this since an hour ago. Usually, if I late replying his text.. he would go like this childish-thingy, then when I said sorry and he replied that he wanted to go to sleep, thats why I know I made him sad and maybe mad I think? But I didnt mean to, I never did. I was just busy doing my chores like washing the dishes, eat, resting, watching tv ( i dont call that busy anw) but heres the thing.. I tried everything I could to spend my time with him. I dont understand why he kept on saying that its like I was trying to ran away from him. Why should I? I just wanted to have my own spaces... :( idk what were you thinking of me all this time...? I felt like trusting me was the last thing you did. I know youre out there, reading this.. Could you tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment