Tuesday 14 May 2013

THIS IS THE HARDEST SUBJECT EVEEEEEEER!

Since I was in year 9, I took P.O.A as my optional subject. Seriously Idk why I chose P.O.A over E.lit?

Three years ago? When I was in year 8, after I got my SPN results, all students in year 8 had to fill up this form which was a registration form of entering to an upper year which is year 9 and another form of choosing subjects for O'level.

I know before choosing any subjects that I'll be taking for my O'level, of course I had to racked my brains to choose which subjects were the best and fit for me to learn in the future right? I know both subject (POA and E.Lit) was hard and I need to think wisely and carefully. If I take POA which mean its related to commerce also. Too bad I took computer when I was in year 7 and 8 so basically Idk anything about commerce-business? pergh! and if I take E.lit.... hmmm... my english was not that good! So think think think I chose POA after all indeed.

OHMYGOD! IT WAS HARD. FELT LIKE WANNA GIVE UP AND CHANGE TO E.LIT!

But cannot, its too laaaaaaaate T.T

Last Saturday, my sir gave us 3 homework which we have to pass up tomorrow buuuuuuuuut when I looked at the question paper.. it was hard, idk how to solve the problems. Now, even I am looking and searching the answers at the internet. Just hoping that it might help me a little bit while doing that I eat cupcake! lapaaaaaaar waaaaah kekeke

Well far enough... I've seen none! I can see my homework papers are very clean and shining somehow.. kekeke xp im tired!

This morning my English and Irk teacher gave us my 2nd assessment paper. Alhamdulillah. Even though I didnt credit for my english but I got credit for my Irk. I know I can do better than this cause there is more time I can change and be ready next time. Yup I got A* INDEED for my IRK! weep weeeeeep happy is me ^^, 

Got home from extra class, I've received a text from my group in WA which was my volunteering group. Yup, I'm one of the volunteer people on the run this 9th June if I'm not mistaken. Oh yeaaaaaaaaah~ CUCI MATA! XDDDDDDDDDDD This is the moment and the only chance that I have to get out from this prison! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 





No comments:

Post a Comment