Monday 13 May 2013

All I can say is 'sigh'

Today was fun. Today was a very tiring day. Today was stressful. Today was so frustrated. Today was a very disappointed day and today was a regret day somehow. Yup that's what I felt right now. Just want to admit it. *sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh*

Just got back from school. Just had my June O'level exam. How was it? I don't know. What subject? English Paper 1. Composition laaaaaah T.T not good on making up a story. There was a two section. In section A, its a must. I have to do it no mater what. "Magazine article-about a foreign student who came to my school for a month to learn about my country" I'm blank. I don't know where to start. So, I just made up a story of my friend from Vietnam, her name is Chau and I don't know if my format of magazine article was correct or not? Seriously I'm afraid if my composition was really out of topic and if I didn't answer what they want... *sigh* In section B, Its a choosing topic. 5 topic were given, I chose number 3. Its about continuing a sentences then make up a good story from it. Still *sigh* Well, my exam started at 2 pm and ended at 3.30 pm. Which it took 1 hour and 30 mins after all but thank god I managed to finished them all in time. We had to be in the hall 15 mins before the exam started. So yeah,, Everything I started with "Bismillah"

Today, most of my class were having their so called "qada puasa" (fasting) which was same goes to me but coincidently something made me cannot do it today *sigh* why o why now? So, my friend treated me. She gave me a bowl of porridge, with gladly I took it and ate it without any doubt. heheh komapsamida

Right now its 8.18 pm. I'm doing my computer project that my teacher asked me to do while listening to my songs inside my files on my laptop. Every each of the songs that I listened to, everything reminds me of you. why o why? Its showing that we spent a lot of time together huh? *sigh* sesungguhnya.... I really miss you a lot but I don't want to admit it. I love the way that you smile, I love the way that you used to be. I just wish I can give you another chance I would love to if I could but its too late cause I know you'll never be here with me, you'll never take that chances. I knew you had changed a lot and that's why you also had changed me into someone else. Me, myself not familiar with this new world, I felt lonely. I know I sound too childish cause I used to thought that we belonged together forever. I don't want to lose you..

GAAAAAAAAH! JIWAAAAAAANG NYEEEE XD ahaaahahahahha I feel great.

Then pendek kan cerita lah ahh... That's the end of it... LATER XX toodles people..

No comments:

Post a Comment