Thursday 2 May 2013

Happy 16th birthday to me hehehee xp

Well I'm officially 16th years old right now. Yeay. Nothing change.. just the same old me, cool person :p

Honestly, I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart and I'm being sincere, I'm happy. Really happy. I can't described it or show it to you guys how happy I am right now. You guys don't know how happy I am. Starting from last night when the clock striking at exactly 12 am, there's a lot of incoming text from my phone. Well eventually I knew this was gonna happened. For once in my whole life I cried because of I'm so touched and amazed with all my family and friends out there. I cried every time someone's greet me. In my whole life I've never cried when my birthday is coming but this time I don't know why, I just cried. T.T Tears of joyful.

Actually last night we had family's gathering at my house. Every Thursday's night. We had "sembahyang jemaah and tahlil" like we always do and that night my families light up four lanterns as my birthday. Why four? I'm not sure myself either. I slept around 11 pm. Seriously I'm exhausted so I sleep lah. But when I'm lying down on my bed I don't feel sleepy at all. So I played my phone, checking my phone every minutes. Then when I saw the clock almost 12 am I pretend to sleep cause I know my family will going to my room and surprise me. Yup I'm waiting. But as a results no one is coming to my room. Doesn't matter, thought maybe they're tired. Be positive.

As you know incoming text from my friends. There's a lot of them that I need to reply. In respond, the only thing that I can say is "Thank you." I'm speechless to those who greet me.

Of course people know when is their birthday right? I know it's hurts when no one is remember your birthday. So before, I wish my ex flings will remember and greet me personally. So I waited. I saw his last seen, it kept on changing. So, I thought maybe he forget bout it already. Yes its hurts. At 12.30 my sisters knocked my door and sang happy birthday song for me. I cried again cause I'm happy they remembered. They gave me a cake which supposed to be a surprised cake but its failed cause the cake is melted already. So, I went down to the living rooms with them and ate the cake together and watched running man too XD

We watched till 3 am.. Now I felt so sleepy. I checked my phone and saw incoming text from someone. I opened and read it. I'm paralysed somehow ahahaha thought he forget already but which is not. Its from him. My ex flings. He did remembered. Im happy, smiling from ear to ear. Even now I can't stop smiling. It was like a dream and one of my wish come true. I went to bed with satisfied on my face.

I woke up early and I checked my phone again, ha'ah as expected there's more greetings. Even I checked my twitter and facebook also. I know later we're going out shopping so I took my shower earlier. huhuhu and right now, I'm still replying those text while waiting for my family to wake up and zoom zoom shopping xp

Last but not least, I know I haven't really update my blog cause busy studying with my upcoming exams and I don't have time but as least this time I have time to opened up laptop.Thank you, I really do. I really appreciate it and I LOVE YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT. You guys have given me what I want and what's the best for me. Thank you :* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoooooooooooooooooxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxx you know that endless right? XD

Whoop, my eldest sister just woke up and she told me to get ready. See? heheheh later peeps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment