Sunday 5 May 2013

Exactly one week before my birthday.

26th of April 2013,

Nurul Nadira Izzati Atiqah binti Shamely is her name or in short form we called her Nana. She's my twin sister who were born exactly one week before me. So what I'm trying to say here is last week was her born day on Friday. She is shorter than me so sometimes I did bullied her either in school, outside school or even at texting. I know she's more older than me but heeeeeeheeee

She's nice to whoever she's talking to or friend with, pretty from both inside and outside, clever in studying, good in everything except for sports. She's very weak at sports like seriously I'm telling you xp but she's working on it right now. She's always got the best score at our class so I'm a little bit jealous. Why I can't be like her? get the best score in my class? Why oh why? T.T

Yeah, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY. May allah bless you always and have a blast. Goodluck on your o'level and on everything you do. I will always support you no matter what. No worries. Thanks for everything you've done for me. You played the role in my life as my bestest friend and my big sister. You treat me very well. I'm glad to have you in my life for the whole 2 years in counting and I hope our friendship last longer till Jannah. AMIN and INSYA ALLAH.

Last but not least,

I love you with all my heart and it always be. THANK YOU :*

No comments:

Post a Comment