Monday 13 May 2013

I wanna cry so bad...

I wanna cry right now but I just can't. If I could wish for one thing I just want you in my life back along with my family and my friends that I adore very much in my whole life. With you, then my life will be complete. I don't need anything else. I just want you. I can't understand why my feelings towards you still can't faded completely? I tried everything I guess? I tried everything I could to make you forget about me and to make me forget about you but you always appeared even without I welcomed you... :( don't make my life so hard. I know this life is so hard to handle it but I didn't expect it to be this way. YOU'RE SO MEAN! T.T

but but but but but this time I know my feelings for you is not that much than before just a little but still I care bout you. Its really rare for you to know my real feelings... Just don't be like this will you? Can you do me a small favour? Help me with this :(

No comments:

Post a Comment