Thursday 28 March 2013

and again xp

I woke up late around 11 am. Today is Friday. Later afternoon, my eldest sister bring me and my cousins watching movie at Time Square, and again her treat ;p

Actually we were supposed to watching "The Fireman Circus" at stadium tertutup but then she's heard that the circus was boring. How does she know? From her friends and students. She's a teacher btw. So, she cancelled it and as exchange she treat us movie. I really want to watch the circus cause it looks like fun... T.T but nevermind then *sobs sobs*

So yeah, right now is 11.50 am. I just had my brunch. Im watching running man again... huhuhu you guys should watch it if you're bored. Trust me. You'll never get bored whenever you watch that ;)

ah, what movie? Its....


THE CROODS! XD

Finally. I want to watch this from last two weeks since it's premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment