Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy Birthday to my bestfriend! ;D


Actually her birthday was yesterday.. so, Happy belated birthday to my dearest friend. May all your wishes do come true and have a blast! I really hope that you're going to have fun and enjoy your special day. Honestly, im sorry if i ever made you mad at me.. hehehe You're not getting old but you're getting better and better ;) We laughed together, we sang together, we teased each other, we hate and love each other. We will always be "we" no matter what xp I'm always insecure whenever we're hang out together cause you're really pretty. So, stay pretty  and you always look fabuloustaaaa whatever you wear so just be confident with what you wear :p ahahah. Thank you for everything you did to me. I really appreciate, no really. You're the best ever.
I know you're a big fan of kpop and i know you're really wanna go to South Korea. There's once I asked you about what you want for your present then you said you wish you want a ticket to go there (South Korea) on your birthday, Im sorry i cant grant your wish.. T.T but your beloved mother did granted your wish. SO, HAVE FUN AT KOREA! Dontchu ever waste every second, minutes of it. Dontchu dare to close your eyes when seeing the every sights of there or else i'll kick yer ass!
Last but not least, I wish for your happiness and wish you to find the right guy for you who will stand besides you, who will always listen to your story and who lend his shoulder for you to cry on and once again Happy Belated Birthday..

No comments:

Post a Comment