Friday 15 March 2013

Holiday?


We have 2 weeks for our first holiday of the year. Well ofcourse the first day of the holiday, im so happy cause 2 weeks no school... huhuhu but then 3 days after that.. im getting bored! --' nothing to do at home. i wanna get out from my house but then to where? if i wanna watch movies, or shopping? swimming? or bowling? too bad i dont have money, im broke like seriously broke! T.T so i thought maybe for the whole holiday im gonna read my novels, watch tv, sleep, eat and stuff.. poor life :'(
This year im having a big exam which is O'level, so both my parents totally forbid me from going out with my friends or going anywhere outside my house except for going to my school... seriously? T.T but thats okay as long as this year exam finish, then im free to go to anywhere i want! freedom? oh yeah~ even if im clubbing too my parents doesnt matter bout that :p naaaaah just kidding! XD my teacher and my family expect me to study for this holiday, no more having fun! seriously? their gotta be kidding me? T.T i need fun too okay? i dont want to get old at this age cause too much stress and pressure from them. I know what am i doing.
As you can see, this year i have o'level right? so... thats mean, everyday we have extra class.. which mean, this whole year we dont have holiday! hmph! sucks to be me. THIS IS NOT HOLIDAY! X(((((( so saaaaaaaaaaaaad... what to do? i dont have any choice, so just wake up early as usual then go to school then finish then go straight home and then doing nothing at home.. --' wait wait oppst im sorry... first week of the holiday yes we have holiday then the second week of the holiday we have extra class. we only just have one week to enjoy our holiday..
Today is the 6th day of the first week, Saturday! i was planning that me and my sister trying to sneak out from this house! woot woot! XD hahahha no lah, we just planned that we're going to mall have some lunch, shopping then bowl bowl, my parents allowed us going to mall, cause im going with my sister not anyone else, if they know im going out with my friends then IM DEAD! its my sistaaaa treat so since free chance? ill take it before she change her mind!
yeay! so what am i waiting for? kekeke lets go to the maaaaall! nyehehe see ya later peeps ;) gotta be quick! this is holidaaaaay at last xp

No comments:

Post a Comment