Tuesday 26 March 2013

The truth

Assalammualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuh. Hey my name is Mumtazah. Yup that's my real name xp well I'm about to turn 16, sweet 16 to be exact in May :p and currently lives in Brunei. Know Brunei? It's a very small country located in somewhere around Borneo..? Nice and peace country. Our population are not more than millions and our Sultan (the one who rule our country) are the best! You'll never regret if you're one of the Brunei-ans and me myself proud to be one. If you still don't know where? Search on Google then, it's not that hard and that is the most easiest way to find it. hehehe and also... we speak two languages (Malay and English) like Malaysian but the way we talk more to Brunei of course. In here, it's very rare for you to see tall people cause most of the Brunei-ans are small and short or more less average. okay, wait? Why am I talking about my country? ahaha whatever it is.. stop there! XD

I have three things to talk about. Firstly about 'my school'-education, studies.. etcetc
Like I told you on my last post, this year I' having a big year, EXAM! which is O'level... T.T everyday my parents, teachers and my whole family always remind me to study, study and study! Never forget to pray to Allah and always doa! I know that and alhamdulillah. I'm stress, I feels like I'm being pressured, pushed by them but weirdly it's making me more stronger than I could ever imagine and I believe that I can do this. I want to try my best this year. To be the top, successful and ke jalan yang lebih ceria di masa hadapan. Amin. :D

Secondly is about my love life...
well yeah as you know... I have a weak heart, easy to fall in love with boyssss and bla blaaaaaa~ eh, not really. Yes I admit it, I like him.. yknow who. but but but the more I like him the more I love him. See the different? and the more I love him.. the more I miss him? Get it? and the more I miss him the more I hate him and now my feelings for him getting faded....? Yup that's true. Why? Don't ask me, cause I don't know why. To tell you the truth, I seriously don't get it with my love life, I'm a total failed when it comes to this even right now..

Third, bout my life.
Normal. Gotten better I think? huhuhu or not....

Seriously I don't know if someone out there were reading my post... or not. Viewing all my blogs or just staring at it o.o I don't know. ahahaha but THANK YOU!

Later, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment