Tuesday 19 March 2013

Its all about him

Okay, let me continue what ive left behind..
The next day after that i followed his twitter and I really wished that he would gonna follow me back and he did! YEAY! Im so happy bout that.. then the next step after that I tweeted him... hehehe i said "hey, remember me?" then he replied "yeah ofcourse i remember you" WHOA! HE REMEMBERED ME! TEARS OF JOYFUL! XD then chit chat chit chat. Our convo is totally ended.. :'(
2 months after that I tweeted him again, I said' Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri" he replied too then he started to dm me... uwwww... i like this part ;) He asked me either imma gonna open house for raya celebration or not? If yes he will come. Then I said yes but im too scared to give him my address cause yknow hes still stranger to me, who would gonna give their address to stranger right? but yet im excited! at that time i thought he was just joking asking for my address so i didnt give him lah, i did tried to give him last time but he said he already knew my address. I asked him, how come? he said cause hes a wizard, he knows where everyone lives at. Who would believe at him? so, i just laughed. ha'ah then i asked him back, what about him? he said "err.. bout that? hmm... yeah" then i asked him, "your address please" i said. then he said "can i have your phone number?" I almost got a heart attacked! OHMYGOD! I cant believe it, hes just asking me, my phone number!!!!!!! but i said, "err.. sure" then i gave him.. then i said again "but why?" then he replied.. "it might be easy for me to text you up at WA and its private ;)" AGAIN! HEART ATTACKED! XD kekekeke /(^.^)/
He text me up, but he didnt text me his address.. weird right? but idc bout that anymore.. cause im really inlove at that time.. kekeke xp
He came to my house, that was the second time we met and all my family was surprised! They asked him, who is he? Then he introduced himself and said that im his friend. When my sister heard bout that she went to me immediately and she started to bullied me.. =.='
Idk why when I looked at him, his face became red and when im talking to him, he was extremely shy! very hard for me to hear his voices... ahahaha hes so funny! That night im asking him, when he will gonna open his house? then he said.. tmrorw! Then I was like... WHAT? you gotta be kidding me? Why didnt you tell me earlier?? ahahaha then he said "you better come tmrow" then I said "okay promise"
So, as we promised.. I came to his house... That'll became my third met with him... *blush blush* I spent the whole day at his house! oh that was my first time going to a guy's house! fuuuuh...
For the whole months till end of year.... I keep thinking bout him... even right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment