Thursday 21 March 2013

Last day of holiday


My my... baru je nak cuti... pejam celik pejam celik dah habis holiday.. :'( boring..
I just remember that we have homeworkssssssss and i haven't do any of it :p bukanya baru ingat tapi sengaja dilupakan supaya tak ingat yang kita orang ada homework ^^,
Since today is our last day of holiday.... so, imma gonna start to do my hw, not this morning but tonight kekeke
5 hours ago, I woke up and I took my malay novel on my table beside my bed.. and went downstairs at living room.. sat on my fav sofa and started to read it. Done finished reading 5 chapters then i went upstairs to take my shower. After that i went downstairs again.. to have my breakfast.. not really breakfast but brunch instead... :p its almost noon btw. So i went to the dining room to see is there any food left to eat or not? but no luck.. no foooooood!! X( imma HUNGRY TO THE MAX! aiyayohh
Sedih nye... tak ada makanan nak dimakan... *sobs sobs* so i went to kitchen lah, opened refrigerator and found something that attracted me ;) oh yeah.. know what i found? its *drums rolls* CHOCOLATE! hahahaah idk whos the owner of the choco, but who cares? and its still new.. so i took it and ate it only 6 bars then idk just like that im full already XD
now, idk what to do? hmm..... nak buat hw? alaaaaaa... later jelah :p
AH! LIAT KDRAMA! XDDDDD later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment